Masonboro Island is the largest undisturbed barrier island along the southern part of the North Carolina coast.
The habitats found within this site include subtidal soft bottoms, tidal flats, hard surfaces, salt marshes, shrub thicket, maritime forest, dredge spoil areas, grasslands, ocean beach, and sand dunes.
- $70 per person.
- Single or Tandem kayaks available.
- Includes all gear (paddles, life jackets, seatbacks).
- 11 Foot Dorsley paddle boards includes all gear (paddles, life jackets, leashes)
- We suggest bringing sunscreen, water, snacks, and any medication.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn. (For Kayak Tours)
- 8 years old and up welcome. Younger children will be decided on a case by case basis. Beginner to advanced.
- General instructions offered before we launch.
- Advanced reservations suggested.
- No pets